Friday, June 4, 2010

People

Today was my last day working at the Census. And I have to say, that while the job may have been boring and tedious, I met some awesome people there. And I'm going to miss them. Though some I know I'll see again as we've actually become real friends. :-p But it's amazing how the people you work with can make a job that much better (or worse). I just feel lucky to have met them. :)

So I start at the SSA on Monday. I got an email linking me to a page with all the paperwork for new employees and HOLY CRAP! So much paperwork! Which I was expecting but jeez! And all the health benefits stuff... I'm glad I get benefits finally but now I actually have to figure out what it all means and which plan to pick. :-p And retirement info. I'm almost 27, I've never thought about starting a retirement plan. But I guess I am now. And everyone tells me it's a very good thing to do so I guess it'll work out. :-p I'm happy about the job. And I would say I'm nervous but I'm not actually cause at this moment I still don't really have any idea what it is I'll be doing. :-p

So here opens a new chapter in my life.

No comments: