Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Staying here

I got an office job today with the Census Bureau so I won't be going to Alaska! It's a full time job that'll last like 8-12 weeks ish. So I'm happy. I didn't really want to go to Alaska again. I mean, I like it up there. But I'd like to visit. I just moved here, and I'm happy to stay around for awhile. So yay! :)

I went to roller derby practice last night. It was interesting. Jenn and I went to a bout two weeks ago and it was really fun so thought I'd try it out. It doesn't hurt my ankle as much as ice skating does so that was good. And I only fell real hard on my ass once so go me! So we'll see how that goes. I don't know if I'll be good enough to join a team, but we'll see. If nothing else it's fun.

So it's been a good couple of days. I'm happy. Much happier now that I have a job that starts tomorrow. Whoo-hoo! :)

No comments: