Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Alaska?

So I just applied for jobs in Alaska again. Same job I did before (driver/guide) or other jobs with the same company. They made me put three choices so my first was Driver/Guide in Juneau again and the other two were at lodges in other places. I don't know. I just thought "well I might as well apply." See what happens. Have it for a back up. I mean I would think I could get a job before May. Or I'm gonna have serious money problems. And if I work in Alaska I'd have to pay rent in Spokane as well since our rent is until November and I'm not going to leave Jenn hanging. She could possibly sub lease for the summer (her idea) but then I'd have to pack up all my shit. Again. But I know I'd be back in Spokane since, like I said, the lease is until November and I'd be back at the end of September. So we'll see. I don't know. Just felt like I should have a back up or something. I did make lots of money in Juneau. That'd be super nice...

No comments: