Wednesday, March 10, 2010

wishes

Why is it that I have so many travel ideas... so many possibilities, and yet I know I won't be able to do probably any of them. This sucks. I hate having no money. I need a job! I want to make a lot of money but be able to take lots of vacation in between work in order to travel. That's everyone's wish, right? If only. :( I'm going to Reno next month with Allie. Been planning to go to Vegas in June with Jenn and peeps. Then of course there's Adam in Alaska I'd like to visit if I could but that probably won't happen. Then, even less probable, Bali. Garry called me today. Garry the Australian I met in Peru. And he's going to Bali in June. June 17th to be exact. I said it'd be fun for me to go since that's my birthday. But freaking Bali. So expensive. Tickets are around $1500. But how awesome would that be? Though so not likely. Sadness. I wish I were rich. :(

No comments: