Wednesday, February 3, 2010

yum

I just had a lunch that consisted of 1/4 chicken fried (three small-ish pieces), rice with lentels and a coke. And it was only $3.85. Just one of the reasons I love it here. :-p I´m impressed with how well I´m handleing the heat. As in, totally fine and loving it. And it is indeed beautiful. I´m in Chitré right now, visiting Carlos, and they´re already setting up for Carnaval. Makes me kind of sad I´m leaving before the festivites start since I´m hearing so much about it, but at least I got to experience it twice. And I know it really would be a pain in the ass to try to stay for a couple days of that and then try to leave. So it´s all good. Mostly I´m just relaxing. It´s kinda nice being here and not having to think about anything work related. That´s what vacation is for, right? :)

1 comment:

F said...

My stomach is twisting at the tought of fried chicken lentils and rice. It probably came with two pieces of lettuce and a slice of tomato right?

Sometimes I miss Panama.