Monday, February 1, 2010

Home...

I´m back in Panama. And it´s fantastic. I flew in last night and immediately got on a bus to come here to Penonomé (heh! I can use accent marks again!). On the bus ride, the driver played a bachata mix almost the whole was that was mostly Aventura. That was a good welcome home. :) I showed up to Steph´s house and everyone was already sleeping and I was super tired too so that was good. It´s as hot as I expected, but it is of course beautiful out. I had an hojaldre this morning for breakfast. And the waitresses (who know me because I ate at that restaurant all the time) gave me my first ¨Wow you´ve gotten fat!¨ comment. I just kinda laughed it off. I was expecting those. I´m sure I´ll get more. :-p But it´s nice to be back. It´s amazing how it feels kinda like I never left. I feel like I know this place better than Kenmore in some ways. I immediately felt totally comfortable and I know exactly where things are and where I´m going. It´s nice. :) Today I´m going to spend some time catching up with Steph and tomorrow I´m off to Chitré to see Carlos. :) Yay!

No comments: