Saturday, January 30, 2010

Panama!

I'm going to Panama tomorrow! I'm so excited. :) It's only for 10 days, but still. SO EXCITED!!! And not just for the sun and warmth and beach and lack of rain... also for my boyfriend, and family, and my doggy! It's gonna be great. I land at like 7:30pm and am straight getting on a bus and heading to Penonome. Cause really, why would I need to stay in Panama City? I'll be going to the Chitre area first to see Carlos and some old friends, then heading to Cabuya for the weekend to see everyone there. Then in the last day or two I'll head to the city and make a visit to Santa Clara before leaving. I'm so stoked! :)

And then when I get back I'll be packing up my car and moving to Spokane! We found an apartment, I got approved without a co-signer (yay!) and Jenn is already moving in! It's a cute two bedroom right across the street from where she lives now. Super convenient location, only like 15 minute walk to downtown. I like it. :) And it's less than $600/mth! So really good financially. So Jenn's already moving in and we're paying rent, so I'll be heading over as soon as possible when I get back. I get back late on the 10th so I'm planning to be in Spokane on the 12th. All is good! The next step, right? Now I just need to find a job over there. :-p

No comments: