Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Grrrrr

So I went to donate plasma. Seeing as how I'm still unemployed and in desperate need of money, I figured it'd be a good thing to do. It's even the first time I've found my overweight-ness to be a good thing because you get paid more the more you weigh. Since they can take more plasma. Go figure. So I get there and am doing the physical for new donors and in my stupid brain I figure it's probably good to do full disclosure. So I tell the doc. that I can't donate full blood due to a mis-immunization whenever long ago that made it so I showed a positive test for Hep. B back in high school. Well of course this results in a phone calls including to the Puget Sound Blood Center and here I am, now unable to donate plasma as well. Even though I never actually freaking had Hep. B and I'm pretty sure after all my Peace Corps tests and re-immunizations I wouldn't even test positive for it now. If I had never opened my big mouth, I could've earned some extra cash and donated at least 4 or 5 times before a positive test would've even been detected (if for some reason it did still come up) 'cause it takes them 14 days to get those test results. I hate myself. I could probably call Peace Corps and have them fax up my most recent test result since that was just in May. And maybe I will I don't know. I'm just angry.

And I then I went to the car place to find out about my car and it turns out there is a huge coolant leak that's gonna cost me over $240 to get fixed. And only like $40 of that is for the actual part, the rest is labor. I hate mechanics.

Did I mention I'm still unemployed? Grrrrr. So angry. :(

No comments: