Friday, January 22, 2010

waiting waiting waiting

Still waiting to hear back from the Hole in the Wall Camps people. She said she'd get back to me this week, either way the decision went (second interview or not). And now it's Friday. And they're on the East Coast so it's even three hours later on Friday over there. And still nothing. Bah. This does not give me hope. I even sent a nice "follow-up" email to her yesterday as a reminder. Sad panda. I wanted this job. :(

So I'll be heading to Spokane on Sunday to do some apartment research with Jenn. Get that squared away so that I have an idea of where I'll be moving to when I return from Panama. Spokane. Oh joy. Especially since I just discovered this week that I think my aunt and uncle who we don't talk to anymore cause she went crazy and decided to rant against my family years ago and cause a huge rift... I think they may live in Spokane. Hope I never run into them. Hey it's a big city, right? Bah again.

No comments: